Total E-mail Marketing
by Dave Chaffey
Published by Butterworth, 2003
Paperback, 220 pages
Email gives you a great opportunity to gain new customers and get closer to existing customers, but there are many pitfalls for the unwary.
This book describes a practical approach to e-mail marketing for all marketers looking to exploit its potential.
It shows how to run effective e-mail campaigns aimed at both customer acquisition and retention.
It also covers much more than guidelines on e-mail creative, as it explains how to plan and execute e-mail campaigns which integrate with other online and offline communications.
The book draws on expertise and examples from leading European practitioners to detail practical tips to improve campaign results. Packed with case studies and checklists to get you started or improve on past campaigns, the book covers these topics:
- Planning effective, integrated e-mail campaigns
- How to rapidly build a quality house list
- Sourcing opt-in B2C and B2B lists
- Ethical and legal constraints
- Tools for managing inbound and outbound email
- Design HTML and text format e-mails for maximum response
- Writing engaging copy
- Key issues in planning e-newsletters
- Measuring and improving e-mail campaigns
Highly structured and designed for maximum accessibility, the book incorporates 'E-mail Marketing Excellence' boxes giving real-world examples of best practice and 'Campaign Checklists' to help you devise and check campaign plans.
this book online now at Amazon.