World Wide Web Marketing
Integrating the web in your marketing strategy
by Jim Sterne
Published by Wiley, 2001
Paperback, 410 pages
Online marketing guru Jim Sterne has updated his bestselling guide to help marketing, advertising, and publicity professionals keep pace with the rapid growth of the online marketing industry.
Completely revised and expanded to provide you with the latest tools and opportunities that exist on the Internet, this exceptional guide gives you the keys to understanding how to maximise your organisation's
web marketing initiatives. You'll get an arsenal of online marketing tools and learn how to use them for your specific needs, whether for direct sales, reducing the cost of customer service, or creating and selling new services.
Jim Sterne walks you through everything you need to know to succeed in today's competitive online world, including:
- Why Web navigation and interaction are important to your customers and your brand.
- Identifying Web marketing goals, brainstorming new ideas, and prioritising projects.
- Online channel conflict and online channel convergence.
- How to get as many people to visit your site as possible.
- E-metrics - how to measure online marketing strategies.
- Running a site from the business angle.
this book online now at Amazon.